My photo
I am a wedding and portrait Photographer located in the Boston, MA area. This blog is where I'll be sharing my latest stories, work, and some random (yet interesting) things with you :-) Hopefully, this will give you a better idea of who I am as a Photographer, and as a person. If you like what you see, be sure to follow me.... Also, please check out my website and find me on facebook! Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check back often for new posts! -Nicole

November 30, 2011

THIS IS MY OLD BLOG!

Hi there... with all of my crazy busy-ness, I completely forgot to redirect you guys over to my new blog.... there's been lots going on over there, including a new website! Everything is now all in one place, which I LOVE, and it makes life so much easier for everyone. Who doesn't love to simplify? :-) Anywho... head on over and check it out, I've had some really great shoots in the last few months and I'm just starting to catch up on my blogging.... CLICK HERE and while you're there, please feel free to take a look around. As always, contact me with any questions you may have! 

No comments: